Service cookies warning
A cookie is a data file created by your browser for the service. The browser sends it to the service server in an HTTP request when opening the service.
The file of cookies is stored on your computer, tablet, phone, smart TV or other device that you use to visit the service. It is used by the owner of the service for providing correct work of the service, increase of efficiency of work and for reception of the analytical information.
We use 4 types of cookies:
- Cookies to ensure that the service works properly. These cookies allow you to use the service correctly. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of cookies, it may impair the performance of the service or its components.
- Analytical cookies. They help us to find out how visitors work with the service, which pages they visit and how long they have been using the service. They also allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of the service for visitors who are interested in our advertising. These files do not identify you. The information is anonymous.
- Cookies for regular visitors. We use these cookies to select the content of the service for visitors who have reused the service. If you block them, it may affect the functionality of the service and limit access to information.
- Cookies for advertising. They record information about your activities on the Internet, about visiting our service, as well as data on links and ads that you have chosen to view. This enables us to provide you with advertisements and other information about products and services that are better suited to your interests.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USED?
- To make it easier for ourselves and third parties to receive information about your visits to the service.
- Process your requests.
- To analyze information about your visits to the pages to improve the service and understand your interests.
- To provide advertisements, messages and content created by us and third parties on this service and other websites, taking into account your interests.
- Assist you in obtaining the necessary information.
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST ON YOUR DEVICE?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you login to the service until the end of your browser. When you close your browser, these cookies become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies".
Some cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions. These cookies are called "persistent" cookies. The length of time a permanent cookie is stored on your device depends on its functions.
WHO PLACES COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE?
Cookies are placed on your device by the administration of this service and its subdomains. These cookies are called "own" cookies.
Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators: Yandex.Metrics, Google Analytics and others. These cookies are called "third party" cookies.
HOW IS INTERNET ADVERTISING AND MOBILE ADVERTISING USED?
Advertisements may be provided to you based on your online or mobile activity, your search activity, your response to one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visit, your geographic region or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our service or on third party websites.
HOW DO YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings to block cookies or receive a warning when cookies are sent to your device.
Please note! Disabling cookies may significantly affect the functionality and stability of our service. If you are sure that you want to change the cookie settings, please refer to your browser's instructions.
If you are using different devices to access our service, you should make sure that each browser on each device is set up according to your preferences for working with cookies.